Student, seamstress, artist, designer, blogger, scientist, medical anomaly, Jesus follower
Hi everyone! My name is Miranda. I’m a fourth year college student at Towson University studying Psychology and a little bit of biology and neuroscience. I love all kinds of science, art, and music. If you came across this page, you probably have something in common with me. My favorite things to study are epigenetics, addiction, nutrition, the nervous system, and the neurotransmitter Anandamide. Climate change and environmental socialism are less academic-focused but equally important parts of life in my world.
A few other things you may like to know:
- sometimes I fly airplanes
- I love growing plants but I’m not very good at it
- I have a really great dog
- I’m allergic to gluten
- I love poetry (not Rupi Kaur)
- I live in Maryland
- I make my own clothes
- I have a variety of medical conditions I will sometimes talk about in relation to research
- I (as of Dec 2019) am a small business owner and founded Sweet As Sugarcane, which, aside from my blog is a jewelry and accessory shop mostly online.
- I worked in a certified gluten-free kitchen for 6 months and went from not knowing how to cook anything (seriously, anything) to being one of the primary bakers!
- I have been following the FODMAP diet loosely for a few years and more seriously over the past few months
Thanks for stopping by and maybe joining me on this journey to adulthood!!