Student, seamstress, artist, designer, blogger, scientist, medical anomaly, Jesus follower
My name is Miranda Mossburg. I’m a rising junior in college studying Psychology and a little bit of biology and neuroscience. I love all kinds of science, art, and music. If you came across this page, you probably have something in common with me. My favorite things to study are epigenetics, nutrition, the nervous system, and the neurotransmitter Anandamide. Climate change and environmental socialism are less academic-focused but equally important parts of life in my world.
A few other things you may like to know:
- sometimes I fly airplanes
- I love growing plants but I’m not very good at it
- I have a really great dog
- I’m allergic to gluten
- I love poetry (not Rupi Kaur)
- I live in Maryland
- I make my own clothes
- I have a variety of medical conditions I will sometimes talk about in relation to research
Thanks for stopping by and maybe joining me on this journey to adulthood!!